Ever wondered why your competitors appear on the small map on Google when you search for your product/service and you don’t?
These convenient maps are driven of Google Local Business listings and you can register for your free business listing by using the following instructions:
- Visit local.google.com and heck to make sure that you business is not already listed.
- If you are not listed go to https://www.google.com/local/add/login
- Submit all of the business details such as hours of operations, payments options, products and services etc
- Your account will need to verified this can be done either by telephone or by mail
That’s all there is to it to take advantage of this powerful local search engine.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016