It is now possible to create custom thumbnails for your YouTube videos instead of YouTube randomly selecting a thumbnails to represent your brand.
This will not only increase your brand identity online but it will separate you videos from the crowd. the YouTube video below has a custom thumbnail.
The process is pretty straight forward
- Go to your channel video manager
- Locate a video and click the Edit button.
- Click the Custom thumbnail button and upload a thumbnail.
- Once the thumbnail is uploaded, don’t forget to click the “Save Changes” button.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016