Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year.
Let kick of 2013 by looking at SEO predictions made by SEOMOZ for 2012 and how they measured up against their predictions. This is quite insightful,
These were the predictions:
- Bing will have a slight increase in US marketshare, but remain <20% to Google’s 80%+
- SEO without social media will become a relic of the past
- Google will finally take stronger, Panda-style action against manipulative link spam
- Pinterest will break into the mainstream
- Overly aggressive search ads will result in mainstream backlash against Google
- Keyword (not provided) will rise to 25%+ of web searches
- We’ll see the rise of a serious certification program
- Google will make it very hard to do great SEO without using Google+
Read the article here…
The following two tabs change content below.
After a long career in sales, marketing and engineering design, within the manufacturing sector, George launched Web Strategic Marketing in 2009 to enable businesses to be able to effectively compete in the new world of Internet and Social Media Marketing. With the ability to develop marketing plans and marketing strategies, web site development (HTML and WordPress), search engine optimization, social media marketing, write copy and shoot product/commercial photography Web Strategic Marketing is your one-stop-shop for your Internet marketing needs.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016