- Competition: The number of advertisers worldwide bidding on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google. In the “Competition” column, you can see whether the competition for a keyword idea is low, medium, or high.
- Global Monthly Searches: The approximate 12-month average of the number of searches on Google for each keyword in all locations, languages, devices, and keyword match types. This statistic includes traffic in all countries and languages. If we don’t have enough data for a particular keyword, you’ll see this noted with a dash (-).
- Local Monthly Searches: The approximate 12-month average of the number of searches on Google for each keyword in the locations and devices that you selected. If you’ve selected multiple locations, a location that isn’t a country, or if we don’t have enough data, you’ll see this noted with a dash (-).
The following two tabs change content below.
After a long career in sales, marketing and engineering design, within the manufacturing sector, George launched Web Strategic Marketing in 2009 to enable businesses to be able to effectively compete in the new world of Internet and Social Media Marketing. With the ability to develop marketing plans and marketing strategies, web site development (HTML and WordPress), search engine optimization, social media marketing, write copy and shoot product/commercial photography Web Strategic Marketing is your one-stop-shop for your Internet marketing needs.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016