The following are ‘landmines’ which should be avoided, like the plague, if you wish you web site to perform well during organic searches.
Do not use
- hidden text or hidden links
- cloaking redirects
- automated queries
- keyword stuffing with totally irrelevant keywords
- duplicate content on pages, domains or sub-domains
- (and this is obvious) undertake malicious behaviour such as phishing, viruses etc
The following two tabs change content below.
After a long career in sales, marketing and engineering design, within the manufacturing sector, George launched Web Strategic Marketing in 2009 to enable businesses to be able to effectively compete in the new world of Internet and Social Media Marketing. With the ability to develop marketing plans and marketing strategies, web site development (HTML and WordPress), search engine optimization, social media marketing, write copy and shoot product/commercial photography Web Strategic Marketing is your one-stop-shop for your Internet marketing needs.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016