2014 will see the rise of social sharing through image and video, rather than text-based content. The following social networking sites will lead in making the ability of sharing visual content ‘easy’:
- Pinterest: A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
- Instagram: Capture and Share the World’s Moments. Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
- Tumblr: Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love.
- Slideshare: The world’s largest community for sharing PowerPoint, OpenOffice presentations, Keynote, PDF and infographics.
- Mobli: “make it possible to see what is happening in the world through other people’s eyes”
- SocialCam: The easiest way to take and share videos
The following two tabs change content below.
After a long career in sales, marketing and engineering design, within the manufacturing sector, George launched Web Strategic Marketing in 2009 to enable businesses to be able to effectively compete in the new world of Internet and Social Media Marketing. With the ability to develop marketing plans and marketing strategies, web site development (HTML and WordPress), search engine optimization, social media marketing, write copy and shoot product/commercial photography Web Strategic Marketing is your one-stop-shop for your Internet marketing needs.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016