2014 will see the rise of social sharing through image and video, rather than text-based content. The following social networking sites will lead in making the ability of sharing visual content ‘easy’:
- Pinterest: A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
- Instagram: Capture and Share the World’s Moments. Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
- Tumblr: Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love.
- Slideshare: The world’s largest community for sharing PowerPoint, OpenOffice presentations, Keynote, PDF and infographics.
- Mobli: “make it possible to see what is happening in the world through other people’s eyes”
- SocialCam: The easiest way to take and share videos
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Redesign of RIBlogger.Com (WordPress) - December 9, 2016
- An Event Calendar That Can Be Monetized (WordPress) - July 29, 2016
- Rhode Island Organics Web Site Published - June 3, 2016