- We will compare your web site to ( up to 3 of your) competitors websites
- Domain authority: The higher the Domain Authority, the greater the potential for an individual page on that domain to rank well.
- Domain Mozrank: mozRank shows how popular a given web page is on the web. Pages with high mozRank (popular) scores tend to rank better. The more links to a given page, the more popular it becomes
- Domain MozTrust: mozTrust quantifies the trustworthiness of a web page relative to all of the other web pages on the web. It is based off of an algorithm developed by Yahoo!
- Total Links pointing to your domain
- Linked Root domains – the external domains that link to your domain (or page)
In the graphic above, the business on the left hand side has the edge over the competition and the report identifies some of the actions necessary to become more competitive.