Home » SEO Agency »
Let’s Take The First Step Towards Improving Your Site’s SEO Performance
Once you have decided to talk with Web Strategic Marketing, I will prepare, free-of-charge, a deep-dive SEO report of your website as a basis for our discussion. Prior to out meeting you will be asked for:
Provide a list of (6 to 10 max) what you believe to be your top target keywords. (I will provide you with a set of results for these and smoother key words that I feel may be more relevant depending on the research and results.
Provide your top two competitors websites, this will permit me to benchmark your site’s performance against theirs.
USA, Rhode Island or specific town
Submit Your Request
Complete the simple form on the right hand side of this page.
Request Your Report
Rhode Island Businesses Only
A Typical Keyword Comparison
A Typical On-Page Website Optimization Summary
A Typical Page Speed Reports
Other SEO Elements that will be Researched for our First Meeting
Competitive Link Analysis
- We will compare your web site to a competitor website
- Domain authority: The higher the Domain Authority, the greater the potential for an individual page on that domain to rank well.
- Domain Mozrank: mozRank shows how popular a given web page is on the web. Pages with high mozRank (popular) scores tend to rank better. The more links to a given page, the more popular it becomes
- Domain MozTrust: mozTrust quantifies the trustworthiness of a web page relative to all of the other web pages on the web. It is based off of an algorithm developed by Yahoo!
- Total Links pointing to your domain
- Linked Root domains – the external domains that link to your domain (or page)
How do your top 6 to 10 Keywords Perform in the Search Engines?
- Provide us with your top target 6 to 10 keywords and we will provide their status on Google ( and in comparison to one of your competitors, if provided)
- Use the Google Keyword Planner
- Google has indicated site speed (and as a result, page speed) is one of the primary signals used by its search algorithm to rank pages in order on the search return page. A slow page speed means. bye default, that search engines can crawl fewer pages using within gather allocated time budget, and this could negatively affect your indexation bu Google and other search engines.Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect website conversion actions.
- Check your site with the Google Page Speed tool
- Check your site with the Pingdom Page Speed tool
- Check your site with the Web Page Test tool
Meta Description and Title Analysis
- Analysis of the site’s meta data for keyword relevance, we will also check the interior page metadata to ensure the each page is unique – it is very common for the the meta data to be either missing, or copied, across all pages which can seriously impact the website’s search performance
- A review of the use and content of H1, H2 and other headings and their structure
- This is an analysis of the errors which could critically impair your web sites search marketing performance.
Validate the Existence of Sitemaps (XML and HTML)
- Sitemaps are used by the search engine spiders to both navigate the page structure of your web site and recognize any changes in the web sites
- Do the images on your web site market the content of your site in the eyes of the search engines? We will assess both the relevance of the image file names and ALT tags
- The number of web sites and links from those web site drive the marketing performance of your site, you will be provided with a summary of your sites link performance.
- Use the Link Explorer
Existence of Structured Data (Schema Markup/Rich Snippets)
Recent SEO Posts
Backlinko’s Top 200 SEO Factors for Google
As an SEO, the 'holy grail' would be top have access to all of the factors that Google use in their search engine optimization algorithm. However, that algorithm is top-secret. Most of us in [...]
How do I rank #1 on Google?
If I had a dollar for every time I was asked that question, I would be a very wealthy man! The honest answer is that it is not always possible, but it is possible, [...]
Top SEO Tips for 2020
The following is a list of key factors to consider when optimizing a website in 2020. Relevance Relevance refers to the significance of a search term/phrase compared to content on a website so that [...]